What is the Lien Navigator?
The MLBS Lien Navigator is the credit professional’s authoritative guide to notice, lien, payment bond and suit time requirements for all 50 states and Canada. Credit professionals can rely on the Navigator to determine when and how action needs to be taken to protect lien rights across the 50 states, DC and Canada. The real-time Navigator ensures that you’ll always have current information. Specific questions are also answered for subscribers through the Navigator Answer Line. The Navigator is a web-based service, accessed through our web site and available from any computer with Internet access.
Introducing the Lien Navigator
What Does the Lien Navigator Include?
- “Quick Lists”: A quick reference to direct to lien states, immediate action states, lien right limits, full price and unpaid balance lien states, etc.
- “Speed Bumps”: Beyond the time frames, statute nuances designed to help you make a better credit decision.
- “Bond Bits”: Updated and current state-by-state bond thresholds and minimums.
- “Waiver Wire”: Contractual waiver considerations and pay if/when paid clause validly.
- “Glossary Section”: Includes waiver, job information and joint check templates and the 100 construction credit terms you need to know.
- Statute links
- Seamless links to NACM’s construction-orientated Business Credit archives.
The MLBS Lien Navigator